ANDROID

Smartprix – Best Online Comparison Shopping Apk download

Smartprix is an android application.It was founded in 2011 by Abhinav Choudhary & Hitesh Khandelwal. It is one of India’s largest and quickly growing comparison shopping platform. Its Established over 4 Million shoppers monthly. At Smartprix, expertise shoppers can instantly find and compare millions of special products and services across various categories with 50+ online stores.

If the Smartprix team goal is to provide a user all the tools he might need to make an informed choice and do it in the most intuitive and simple way. Presently they are operating in multiple categories including Mobiles, Laptop, Electronics, Personal Appliances, Books, Apparels, Fashion categories Etc.

Smartprix

Smartprix.com gives you Best Deals from Online Shopping Sites like Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale, Paytm Super Sunday, Snapdeal Diwali Sale Electronics Monday, Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale all at one place. Millions of users are using Smartprix every day to save their time and money. In addition to this, you can also find money saving coupons, promo & promotional codes, exciting offers and best deals to save money on your online shopping. Get amazing deals, discount coupons, best prices and offers over 500 online Indian shopping sites.

Why have they created this app?

After seeing the behavior of online users, experts at Smartprix.com learned that 92% of consumers will have to pay more when using the price comparison application and the remaining 8% users spend 400% more time to find the best deals on shopping sites. If you use the app before shopping, you can save more than 45% of your precious time on shopping sites.

Smartprix App features:

  • Only one Click Online Price Comparison
  • Instant Price Drop Alert Notifications
  • Compare multiple products and see their benefits & losses
  • Authentic Expert Reviews and Unbiased Annual User Reviews
  • Descriptive Product Properties & Analysis
  • Special deals and offers
  • Find products in multiple categories
  • Browse specific online deals on the store, offers, and coupons
  •  Filter properties according to your needs

 

How to download Smartprix – Best Online Comparison Shopping Apk App:

Follow this step by step procedure to download the Smartprix Apk:

  • First, you should download the Smartprix Apk file from the official website.
  • Then open the file on your device.
  • Click on the installation button.
  • If your device is not allowed to install then change your device’s security settings.
  • Open settings of your device then scroll down until finding the security option.
  • This option is enabled if we stop, this option is very important to install any Apk files.
  • After each step is completed successfully you can be enjoyed the app features.

 

click here to download

some interest information:
  • Do not waste time finding the lowest prices and the best deals online
  • Provide assistance in online shopping
  • Smooth and intuitive user experience
  • Special coupons & cashbacks
New interesting features:
  1. Pull down to refresh
  2. Deals section
  3. Books Category
  4. Increased speed

Additional Information about Smartprix:

  1. The last updated on May 6, 2016.
  2. The present running version is Varies with the device.
  3. The required Android version to supports the Smartprix Varies with device.
  4. The total installs 1,000,000 – 5,000,000.
  5. Rating of Smartprix is 4.3.
  6. Offered by com
  7. Content rating 3+

About the author

madhu

Leave a Comment